Your guide to Charleston. Officially dubbed the fashion capital of the South… at least by our standards 😉
Giftbar recently launched in Charleston (woo hoo!) and we’re pretty dang stoked. King Street is known as one of the best shopping districts in the country, and it’s no secret why… Just scroll to see our brand new curation of high-end, trendsetting gift card merchants. Local boutique shopping has never been so stylish.
Aaaaaaand we’re off!
- Hampden – Designer this, designer that, designer this and that and everything in between (cue Tim Gunn voice). Vogue called it one of the top local boutiques in the country—so Giftbar and Anna approved.
- Finicky Filly – For the gal that rolls out of bed looking like a hundred bucks. Always draped in designer duds, always perfectly accessorized, always setting trends. Think: DVF, Tory Burch, and Lela Rose.
- Brown Box Club – For Finicky Filly fashions delivered straight to your door. No need to leave your bed. Not even to buy your gift card. You’re welcome 😉
- Haute Hanger – Finicky Filly’s easier, breezier, younger sis.
- Hanger to Home – Like Brown Box Club, but styled by Haute Hanger.
- Library by Lauren Lail – An exclusive collection of vintage clothes and accessories. Lauren’s designs are the epitome of chic Charleston style.
- Pink Dot Beauty Bar – More than a makeup store. Pink Dot supplies the beauty addict with all of her fave makeup, fragrance, and skincare brands, but they also offer #flawless makeup services.
- The Hive – Go upstairs after your makeover at Pink Dot and get your hair and nails did. Because you deserve it.
- Southern Protocol – For lots of gold, feminine, and insanely chic accessories. Oh, and you can get your wedding dress here too. Not to mention they’re GORGEous.
- Theodosia Jewelry – For sparkle, sparkle, and did we mention even more sparkle? All with a beachy boho flair, of course.
- JAMES – Charleston’s designer accessory store. In case you didn’t get your fix at Hampden (JAMES’s sister store).
- Margaret Turner Designs – Sarongs, scarves, and even adorable little baby blankets—all designed by Margaret. Perfect for the coastal-chic Charleston lifestyle.
- Candy Shop Vintage – If this shop were actually made of candy, we’d be total sugar addicts. But in reality, we’re just jewelry addicts… And you will be too. This is your final warning.
- Open Door – Love truly is an Open Door, well, at least for your home decor. Your dining table, bar cart, book shelves, desk, and coffee table have never been so Pinterest-worthy.
- mac & murphy – Because every homeowner needs stylish, signature stationery for her invitations, thank you notes, and business cards.
- O’Hara & Flynn – And she needs wine. Lots, and lots of wine for dinner parties, #TGIT, and at-home dates with the guy.
We’ll save you a spot at the beach. First mojito is on us.