Have you heard about Giftbar’s recent launch in Seattle? Well, now you have no excuse not to visit the coffee capital of the world (as if the coffee wasn’t reason enough before).
We’ve curated the best of the best merchants from Seattle to offer you the convenient (and stylish, of course) gift cards you’ve been waiting for.
- Ampersand As Apostrophe – High-end, high-concept leather handbags that will be your go-to grab for years to come. Promise. (PS… celebs love them).
- Clementines – The Seattle stylista’s favorite shoe and accessories boutique. Always pushing the envelope to help step up your shoe game.
- Endless Knot – Everything you need to build the perfect wardrobe from tip to toe.
- Kimberly Baker – Simple, bohemian-esque, handcrafted jewelry you’ll wear every day.
- Paychi Guh – Did someone say cashmere? At this Seattle online shop, it’s impossible not to. You’ll be swaddled in the ‘mere in no time.
- Village Maternity – For the maven mommy-to-be. This boutique will keep her stylish during pregnancy and when she’s rocking her fab new post-baby bod.
- David Lawrence – Suit up in style (you too, ladies) with the high-end designer garb at David Lawrence. Ever heard of Versace, Moschino, or Herve Leger? We thought so.
Salons & Spas
- Bella Fiore – 100% organic skin care if you’re into that kind of thing… We are.
- Duque Salon + Spa – Skin care, hair, waxing, makeup, and lash and braid bars. This place does it all, flawlessly.
- Little Red Day Spa – A retreat in the middle of the city. Step away from the bustle and get away with the one you love. (They specialize in couples treatments 😉)
- Lull Boutique Spa – You don’t know what facial and body sugaring is? Well, you’re about to be addicted.
- Queen Bee Salon & Spa – The master of all things hair… Just not on your head. Those brows ’bout to be on fleek.
- Sensa Salon & Spa – Sensa-tional. Just sensa-tional (get it?). Go for the blowout, but stay for the facial.
- Soothe – Massages delivered to your door. ‘Nuff said.
- Swink Style Bar – Named one of the top 100 salons in the US by Elle Magazine. We agree.
- City Mouse – From stylish baby wear, to toys that will keep them giggling, to—yes—even a super talented photographer, City Mouse is the Seattle momma’s go-to for all things baby.
- Village Maternity – Yep, this local boutique will keep your little one super stylin’ too.
- Digs – Your digs are about to get a lot more stylish. Don’t be surprised when Home & Garden comes a knockin’ at your door.
- Retrofit Home – Fun and furniture come together to bring you a sassier life.
- The Palm Room – For the plants you’ve always wanted but couldn’t take care of. You’re going to want to keep these botanicals alive. They’re just so darn pretty.
Book your flight yet?