This week, we’re flying to SF. Well, virtually. Sigh.
We recently launched in San Francisco (have you heard??), and we’d do anything to hop on a plane and head over right now for an all-out gift card shopping spree.
Alas, we’re stuck at our HQ in Chicago — go Cubbies! — but to all of our SF lovers out there, get ready for some great local boutique shopping.
- April in Paris – Handmade leather handbags. Impossibly chic. Trust us.
- Le Point – For ultimate cool girl style. Think if your favorite blogger had a spread in Nylon.
- Stevie Howell – Easy breezy kaftans, tunics, scarves and robes that are all designed in-house by Stevie Howell herself. Her textile designs are the perfect combination of adventurous and chic.
- Rickshaw Bagworks – Designed and manufactured right in San Francisco. They have a bag for everything — your laptop, your iPad, and carry-alls that fit everything you tend to hoard.
- Standard & Strange – The guy that shops at this SF men’s boutique is impeccably dressed, and just damn cool.
- Alton Lane – You loved them in NYC, Chicago, Dallas, Boston and DC (these guys are everywhere) and now, you can shop bespoke suits in SF.
- Aldea Baby – For a designer nursery you’ll never want to change. Sorry, baby, you’re staying in that gorgeous crib forever 😉
- Small Frys – For the stylish small fry. This baby sets trends like a pro.
- Earth tu Face – For natural and ethical beauty. Oh, and the products are also miracle workers. NBD.
- Earthship – Earth tu Face’s new brick and mortar shop. Come prepared with all of your gift cards.
- Heliotrope – More natural skincare, and it’s all made in Northern California. For ladies and gents.
- Peninsula Beauty – For literally any beauty product you may need. From hair, to face, to body, to nails— seriously, any beauty product. Think Ulta, but locally owned.
- Pretty Parlor – If you’re a brow person (aren’t we all by now?) you need to go to Pretty Parlor. These experts know just how to get you the Cara look.
- Tiptoes Nail Spa – For the best mani-pedi around. No need to tiptoe around this one.
- ZGO – A high-end apothecary and perfumery. Be prepared, the smell of the shop alone will tempt you to buy literally everything.
- Acacia – We’re kind of obsessed with this place. If you thought your home was under accessorized before, just one trip to Acacia will solve that problem for you.
- Aldea Home – It’s not just the nursery that gets to have all the fun… The whole house can too!
- Jay Jeffers – Modern, simple, and chic. Just what all home decorators strive to be.
- St. Frank – Beautiful textiles created by artisans around the world. The products are handmade and thoughtfully finished to ensure quality and authenticity.